Claustro de San Antonio El Real
Spanish cuisine is rich and varied, and is made up of different, regional specialities. In Claustro de San Antonio El Real Restaurant, we conquer our guests’ palates and eyes, because we take the maximum care in the quality and preparation of our high-cuisine dishes, as well as their presentation.
In our restaurant, you can taste the best Spanish and foreign wines while trying traditional Mediterranean cuisine with season specials in a historical setting.
In this restaurant, perfect for a romantic dinner with classical music, you can also enjoy our food festivals and themed evenings all year long.
Discover our menus and specials:
created for all types of events and celebrations. Because we offer you a large variety of cuisine of the best quality in a unique setting, Claustro de San Antonio El Real Restaurant is the perfect place for that special occasion you want to celebrate in Segovia.
Claustro de San Antonio El Real Restaurant has several rooms:
- Salón Claustro: the old Atrium of the Church of San Antonio El Real.
- Salón Refectorio.
- Salón Acristalado.
- Salón Brocal: a private room with direct access to the street if necessary.
Our timetables are the following:
- Buffet breakfast: from 7:30a.m. to 10:30a.m. / Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays: from 8a.m. to 11a.m.
- A la Carte lunches: from 1:30p.m. to 4p.m.
- A la Carte dinner: from 8:30p.m. to 11p.m.